Wastewater, urban or industrial, can contain storm water, industrial pollutants, domestic waste and chemicals, and resulting residue.
Treatment of any kind of wastewater is biologically, chemically and physically a demanding process – if performed improperly, it can cause additional contaminant build-up.
The bacteria in urban wastewater also depends on sufficient oxygenation to be able to break down organic and inorganic pollutants in the wastewater, which can cause bad odor and other problems.
Homeport Waste Water solution for wastewater hyper-aeration with oxygen (or other gasses) removes pollutants by way of floating and deodorizing, managing optimized oxygen levels and aeration.
- Increased dissolved oxygen levels at all depths of aeration tanks
- Installation within 1 day without operation disruption
- Increase of treatment capacity up to 50%
- Reduction of energy consumption for aeration up to 25%
- Prevention of pollution and health hazard
- Water treatment without added chemical or biological agents
- Natural pH stabilization and COD reduction
- Generate buoyant force to improve flotation
- H2S inactivation by increasing dissolved oxygen levels
- Provide cost-efficient and high-quality aeration method
EXPERIENCES & CASE STUDIES
Submit the form below for our case studies and white papers.
(Input math to prove you’re not a robot!)